Tuesday 16 October 2012

Terrible GT2 RS Crash

A frightening accident took place in America involving a red Porsche 997 GT2 RS. The car has been crashed at 160mph (250kph) against a truck on public streets just a few hours after the delivery to the new owner. There aren't any other infos about the crash, but it's hard for me to believe that the driver is still alive, the pictures are just shocking to see.





Pics via L4P

Follow me on Google+ - http://bit.ly/MarchettinoGPlus

Follow me also on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MarchettinoYT

3 comments:

  1. This happens when rich idiots buy supercars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't buy your son a fast car as a first, no matter how rich you are.. Though I don't know if it was the case here, but my first car was a heavyweight Volvo and I crashed minorly several times (not to other people, but into snow or concrete or wood and so on) and both me and car always walked away harmless.. Sad to see people leave like this. Real passionist for super cars will respect the car and only give it 200kph speeds at tracks.. If you can afford a car like that, you should afford track days aswell. Bad news, but still try to find something positive out of this. It was an astonishing car..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think they understood what a "break-in period" actually means.

    ReplyDelete