Saturday 16 November 2013

An amazing collection in the UAE


In the United Arab Emirates lies one of the most amazing private collection of hypercars in the world. If you think that owning a single Bugatti Veyron is enough, well, this guy owns five! This collection is a truly precious treasure, it includes some of the most exclusive and desireable cars of the last few decades such as the Ferrari 599XX, the Porsche 911 GT1, the Mercedes CLK GTR and so on.

My friend 4WheelsOfLux had the privilege to visit the collection and with this video he takes us for a quick tour.

2 comments:

  1. I'm extremely impressed together with your writing talents as neatly as with the structure in your weblog. Is this a paid topic or did you modify it yourself? Either way stay up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to peer a nice blog like this one today..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man, it's much apreciated!

      I do everything by myself and I always try to do my best.

      Marco

      Delete