Thursday 17 January 2013

NATS Toyota GT-R8

By watching this car, it's legit to have a doubt. Is it a Porsche? Is it an Audi? Is it a Toyota?


This project comes from a japanese student of Nihon Automobile College (NATS), and it's a rebodied Toyota GT-86 with the look Audi R8, but I have to say that to me, the front is quite similar to a Porsche Cayenne. Absolutely ricer modification, I don't find any difference between this, and a typical rebodied Audi TT to look like its bigger brother, the R8.



This time it could be even worse, since it's a japanese car that is completely different and has nothing to do with a german car.


Follow me on Google+ : http://bit.ly/MarchettinoGPlus

Follow me also on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MarchettinoYT

7 comments:

  1. Oh my God what a shit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that "NATS" needs to reconsider their design faculty. Or admission process. That looks hideous, bulky, and lacks innovation or forward thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you think that's bad, you should see their Suzuki Cappuccino dressed up to "resemble" a Nissan R35 GT-R...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive seen you post up some nice looking cars and youve called them ugliest car in the world. this is ugly. how it can be anything other than that is beyond me. Way to take a nice car and ruin it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it looks great, it took a lot of hard work to fabricate that and I laud them for their efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's terrifyingly awful. A student project? Let's hope he fails.

    ReplyDelete