Saturday 12 January 2013

The WORST Aventador ever?

The sense of taste is different for everyone and we all have a personal scale of liking and disliking something, but I think that anybody that is endowed with the gift of sight, might agree by saying that this is certainly the WORST Lamborghini Aventador ever.


The blue chrome and the orange accents over the body and the wheels.. WHY? The owner has just ruined his car and years of excellent work done by the designers. Doing this on such a masterpiece should be illegal, please Lamborghini, find and ban this man from buying again one of your supercars.

Follow me on Google+ : http://bit.ly/MarchettinoGPlus

Follow me also on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MarchettinoYT

8 comments:

  1. Japan, maybe ? the japanese have a pleasure in ruining Lambos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background looks like it's from Asia, most likely Hong Kong. That is the nastiest and ugliest Lamborghini i've ever seen! That owner is a freakin' d-bag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like China to me..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Think it's in Japan cause the sens of the circulation looks like in England. It's unawesome (don't know if it does exist, but you undestand what I'm saying. ^^ )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lamborghini Football Boot
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can SURE this is in China
    Because I saw a China taxi in red & silver

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is obviously in China.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well he won't lose it in the parking lot at Walmart

    ReplyDelete